Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Im scared of zombies

I'm just watched Shaun of the dead on my own... why?? because I'm stupid and i new it would scare me! now I'm too scared to go outside... HA HA so my boyfriend is coming to meet me! I no I'm so pathetic!
So i thought id do a quick outfit post. I was in a slouchy mood today to i am wearing a xxxl men's ASDA t shirt which i have slashed on the left shoulder to make it like an off the shoulder 80's type jumper. I then added LOTS of gold jewelry, and my favorite gold and black ring.
To break up the black i added my Topshop stone wash jeggings and my favorite worker boots.

Sorry its a short one today but i have lots to sort out for my next interview.... BUT i have a post idea which i want your opinions on!
I was thinking of styling my boyfriend and doing a post on him, because he is quiet indie and i LOVE that type of style on a guy..
Hows your day going?
Love Love
xXxXxXx


16 comments:

Dolly Daydream aka Jasmine said...

That outfit is really clever, I love how you slashed the xxl t-shirt to make it look all 80's very clever.

From Dolly
XX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

tess said...

yes please do style your bf, sounds like a great post idea!

MJ said...

I love Shaun of the dead! Off the shoulder jumpers are my favourite, especially on a fat day because you cover all the wobbly bits but showing a bit of shoulder is a tad alluring :P Haha

xxx

http://anacornnecklace.blogspot.com/

Nathalie said...

wow, loving the collages in the previous post
*Nathalie
btw, cool header

Ruth loves said...

Wow, love the creative jumper-slashing :D! Hahahaha i ALWAYS do that! Watch scary movies alone then get uber freaked out if the slightest thing moves in my house haha! You have a lovely lovely blog, how are you? xxx

itswhatwewant said...

haha i love shaun of the dead!! i thought it was more funny than scary :p

Ganymede Girl said...

Hahahah I thought I was the only person who got scared from watching Shaun of the Dead! I pretty much never watch scary movies at all anymore because I'm not brave enough! But since that one is a comedy I figured it would be fine, but nope still a child at heart I guess!

http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

Solo said...

Haha. You make my day by your post of the day. ;D Love what you did on your t. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

Bonnie Blue said...

you need to watch Dawn of the Dead, thats the movie shaun of the dead is based on.

Charlie ♥ said...

the jumper is really cute! and omg, i watched SOTD thinking it was a spoof so it wouldnt be scary, and i spent the next week with the image of that guy being pulled through the window and eaten :| bad times!


VAMPIRES-AND-CARDIGANS.BLOGSPOT.COM



x

kirstyb said...

ah sean of the dead isnt that bad! did you not sleep lol xoxoxx

SammyKins said...

ha ha no i did sleeep :p but i was just too scared to walk across a field in the dark.. HA im such a woose

xxx

Hannah ♥ said...

LOVE this, you look amazing! slashing the t-shirt = GENIUS

it's someoneeeees birthday soon... eeeeek! :)

you have to style lawrie, that's such a good idea!

LOVE YOUUU xxx

Nabila said...

i love boys clothes haha!

Nabila xo
www.gotsunshineinabag.blogspot.com

Fashion Nicotine said...

I like your outfit
& your header!
I've never seen Shaun of the Dead =)

Sully Gumb said...

i like your blog !