Monday, 22 February 2010

Icons

Hellloo everybody... i no its ridiculously late but i felt to urge to post my other recent mini project- Icons in a modern world.
I have styled this model (Cat) with my own clothes, to make her look like 5 different icons from 1940's-2000. The first interpretation is of Marylin Monroe...


I'm not too sure about the one below as her hair covers her eyes...


Here i have tried to make her look like Madonna in the 80's, i loved styling this one as i have so much lace items of clothing!


I edited these on picnick.com again.. i don't no what i would do without it.


We used a matchstick filters and a rizla to make the cigarette.. so creative! HA


and Britney spears....

I'm not sure of this one... i played around with this one quiet a bit!


Cheryl Cole and her famous big smile

And last but not least Audrey Hepburn that i have manipulated to be modern day by using ketchup and coffee as props.

One of her most famous poses!


Hope you like them!
Love Love
xXxXxXx

20 comments:

Hannah ♥ said...

LOVE THEM! especially Madonna :)
You have the same New Look dress as me haha x

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

PS: guess who just secured herself a date with a HOT band guy?!

xx

such.is-jaHnice said...

I like them all – you’ve seriously got heaps of talent !

Wish I could take photos like this haha

xx

Sarah @ Pandora's Box said...

That first Marilyn photo is spot on! The way the skirt is moving is perfect. Are you interested in becoming a stylist?

tess said...

wow amazing styling, she really does look like each girl!

Fashionography. said...

All these turned out very nicely!

itswhatwewant said...

i like the second photo of the 80s theme :) she really reminded me of madonna and even kinda looked like her at first glance :)


ps.
you asked me bout exhanging links, yeah? i already am following you ;)

Couture said...

Looks really great! Amazing job!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

The Petite Blogger said...

love all those pics!!!! u look fab girl in every look!!!!

xoxo jenna

ps: thnx for following me, im following u back coz i just ur blog!!!

bowsnhearts said...

I love them!!! They are so modern yet so vintage...you are really really creative!

Sharon said...

Oeh wauw!
this looks awesome,
your talented.

Charlie ♥ said...

so cute! your so talented girl! especially love the madonna one even though i hate madonna! ♥

VAMPIRES-AND-CARDIGANS.BLOGSPOT.COM

a bit mischievous said...

you have really great ideas for pics!
love ur britney-outfit!!!

roxybelle said...

Sammy! You are incredibly talented! I love the first picture. The clouds in the background blow my mind :)

http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

RepublicOfChic said...

Very clever! Love them! :)

Call Us Mesdemoiselles said...

i like the madonna look@

Berlin said...

http://berlin-fashionunplugged.blogspot.com/

I am Khatu said...

love the first picture! the clouds are amazing, adding so much drama and the wind blowing your dress = perfect!

Schnella said...

Love these!
xx

Fashion Pix said...

I like the Madonna and Cheryl look the most, well actually all pictures are great!

Nadia said...

Love this post!