Saturday 6 March 2010

Happy 101 Blogger Award


I have just received my two first award and all in one night, i no its late but i just couldn't wait to do this post!! Im such a lucky girl! AND from two different blogs! This award is called the happy 101 blogger award and the rules are:

1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy ( If you want use photos like me!)
3.) Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.

So THANK YOU so much for this brilliant award it make me so happy to relive this award! A big Thank you to the girls from The Red Hiney and Clashing Time.
( Check there blogs out they are so awesome and have great style and so so quirky!)

these are the 10 things that make me most happy...


1.) I love the snow! Makes me feel like a kid again!


2.) The boyfriend.. even tho he can annoy me SO much sometimes, but I cant live without him and love him to bits.


3.) My mummy... im really proud of her she has been a brilliant role model for me.


4.) The person that you can trust with your life, who will understand you even when your wrong, My best friend Banana.


5.) My sisters Laura and Christie, we are all so close and i just cant imagine what life would be like without them.


6.) My nana noodles! She is such a saint, and the nicest person in the world.. the perfect nana.


7.) I love to draw


8.) My bunny rabbit Thumper! he is a nutcase and humps EVERYTHING in site HA!


9.) Those Drunken Nights out...


10.) AND the mornings after... ((the funny kind of regret!))

That was such a cool award! Im now really happy thinking about all these things that made me happy...im such a loser!
Love You All Bunnys!
xXxXxXx

39 comments:

Logan said...

Congrats on your award! Your pics on the ten things that make you happy are so cute. My mornings after..esp when I was younger, always involved large, dark sunglasses though...I had a pair of old Chanel sunglasses nicknamed "hangover glasses" for a reason..haha. xoxo

tess said...

you have so many amazing people in your life wow

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Those photos are amazing! I'm delighted to see that your happy and yes even though I love my boyfriend he can get quite annoying too haaa. Keep making those memories (:

Yes I'd love to follow you (:

sarah said...

Congrats lovely and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I love your idea of using pictures so I am definitely going to steal it ;)

and your bunny is so cute! :)

xx

Sarah

Sarah Whitney said...

Hahah oh I so hear you about the drunken nights ;) Thanks for the award!!

sarah said...

Oh and I have also given you an award my dear! :)

Sarah said...

I love your drawings!!I have done drawings on book pages too and even made a sculpture ,check them out on my blog! I love your blog!!

Sarah said...

I Love your drawings and your blog!!I have done workusing book pages too, I have them posted on my blog!Thanks for sharing!!

Sarah said...

I Love your drawings and your blog!!I have done workusing book pages too, I have them posted on my blog!Thanks for sharing!!

Natalie said...

<3

Anonymous said...

haha... so lucky to get such a great award Sammy!

With Love,

Dolly
XX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

dotie said...

what an adorable bunny :)
congrats on the award!

eclectic du jour

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

awww this is so cute! I look hideous in those photos though haha, especially the morning after one! very bad times! What you said was sooooo sweet though, LOVE YOU xxx

Robyn S. said...

Aww congrats on your award! I love this post... your family and you are adorable! Also, I have a bunny too (Figaro), and he's a complete sweetie when he's not being a total spaz. Furry friends are awesome.

Thanks for commenting on my blog-- I hope your interview went well!

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

Couture said...

I've nominated you for the Sunshine award! Check out my blog!

Judith

Paz { y amor } ☮ said...

Congratulations for the award!
The photos are so nice :)
xxx.

Kathryn said...

Congratulations on the award!

Milly. said...

Aww love all the things that make you happy! The last two made me smile :)

Thanks for your comment! I'm well thanks, how're you? I hope you get a good reply from your interview - what was it for? Good luck gorgeous!!

Xxxx

Nabila said...

well done ! :)

Nathalie said...

Hehe, congrats on your award. And I love your list... these are truly things that make one happy
Have a good weekend
*Nathalie

said...

Ahhh, Thankyou (& Congratulations!)! That's so crazy because last night I got my first two awards too! We're like blog twins, hehe (:

xx, Melissa
www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

Ruth @ xruthloves said...

Well done for your award :)
I smiled at this post, you have chosen very great things in your life

Following! Care to do the same :)? xxx

Jenn said...

Awwwww. Sammykins :)
Thanks for the award. I don't have time to post on it right this second, but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you remembering me :)

http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so many nice photos(:
Your friends look friendly(:
xoxo ♥

Elizabete said...

You are pretty & I lurve your layout!

Anonymous said...

Hey :) i just gave you an award :)
http://gizzy4charlie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

yay well done on the award xoxoxo

apple said...

Hey love the blog, and your looks.

http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

yishyene said...

You're really lucky you've got two sisters around your own age! I've only got one but she is 13 and lives miles and miles away from me - i miss her heaps!

xx

Life At Victoria House said...

Great post :)
www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3
Take a look at my Motel Rocks dress for sale :) http://clashingtime.blogspot.com/2010/03/ebay-sale-motel-rocks-dress.html

Rose said...

haha ur bunny is so cute and i love the last pic is v. cool

http://venomvenin.blogspot.com/

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Congrats on the award and cute pictures
x fashionnerdic

Christina Caradona said...

Congratulations! That must be such a cool feeling :)!!!
x

Unknown said...

congratsssss, i think i'd have put similar things too to be honest haha.
no problem haha, and aren't the sunnies the best? my mum calls them my 'lady gaga' glasses, which is um nice :)
xxx

Milly. said...

Hey you - eek mass comments you need to reply to - 36 !! Lol.

Also - I know you got the award but I've given it to you again (don't worry about re-doing it all) just to make you feel loved ;)

Thanks for your lovely comment too :) xxx

Kiyo said...

Thanks for following me and congratulations on your award! Love the drawings :)

Unknown said...

u look soooo cute with the dog!

Glam Girl said...

What a quite rabit! Very nice pictures:*

CL said...

Is that your drawing? I love it!