Tuesday 9 March 2010

Ballards Gore

Hey guys.. just a short one this morning as i willl be doing a double outfit post with my gorgeous sister chirstie tonight! But im up ridiculuosly ealry and thought i would do a quick post and tell you about Lawrie Phillips film that he made for his final major project. He found out yesterday that he was in the semi finals (yay) and needs all the votes he can get, becuase if he wins this then it means he will win £10,000! which instanstly means a HUGE shopping trip for me! HAha


Story Line

A young man offers his througts anf feelings around love, life and smoking. Shot in an artistic light there are twists that leave you wanting to know more.

So if you want to watch it and if you like it then your vote will be much appreciated! Its only 6 minutes long..

So please click [here] if you fancy wacthing it.
How's everyones day been?
Love Love
xXxXxXxXx

10 comments:

Kavita @ She Wears Fashion - UK style and fashion blog said...

Oooh wow! I shall go vote now :) xxx

Logan said...

Oooh, best of luck! That is so exciting. I am going to watch it as soon as I get this darn work done and vote for sure! xoxo

johnny leopard said...

voted :)

Ruth @ xruthloves said...

I'm so watching this :) I love your posts each time, and your pictures too! xx

Jules said...

Wish all the best! =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

I remember watching this for the first time in your car! With Lawrie's laptop on my lap!
& being totally blown away.

Suchhh an amazing movie & fingers crossed he'll win!

Thank you for being such a great friend last night, love you x

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

april Fashionreports said...

diHi thnx for the comment
can you follow my blog back
http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/

Trine & Tanja said...

very cool blog, love it!

Line&Trine said...

I really like you blog! do now follow :) have a look at our blog if you like..
-Trine
www.loosebraids.blogspot.com

Paz { y amor } ☮ said...

I like the look, so trendy!